Tuesday, December 9, 2008

the sound of love.

Today, I went out to Three Hills, Alberta to lay down some guitar tracks for Joal Kamps' upcoming record.

It was tons of fun; I reigned supreme at Burnout 3 and had a great time hanging out with mr. troyer.

God has blessed me in many ways, and sometimes I feel I forget that. I have a pretty swell gift for music... not even just playing, but appreciating. Music is a pretty fantastic thing, what with all it's rhythm and melody and if I were to think back to when I was in junior high... I would never have even thought I'd know how to play an instrument well, let alone have recorded an award winning album, toured north america playing guitar and had the opportunity to just head out and record some stuff now and then.

It's quite the fantastic blessing, I feel... and now... on to find a job!!!

ps. today I captured love... sonically. no joke.

No comments: